Friday, July 24, 2009

Today is our last day in the village. This morning we took two duffle bags full of beanie babies to the orphanage. The kids were so cute and we even held the babies. It was hard to leave. We need to change money and change vehicles. They are having a farewell function for us today at 2... which will probably mean more tea and "cold drink". Tomorrow we will leave the village and go on a two day safari. We are excited about that but it will be hard to leave as we have made so many new friends. Sorry this is short but we are very busy making the most of the time we have left....

- Labo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have made friends for life! Enjoy your safari...wish I could be there also! I can imagine the reaction of the children at the orphanage when you gave them the beanie babies! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great, though this is my first posting since you have started your journey, I feel as though I have been traveling togetehr with all of you. I enjoy your new names and the varied experiences and relationships that you have all been quickly able to develop. I look forward to pictures and hearing about your adventures on safari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on Safari! Ashleys Mom

    ReplyDelete