Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boarding Plane to Zurich in 30min

We arrived at Logan, unloaded, got our tickets (and all bags made weight!) and went through security. Even though they are providing (a late) dinner on the plane, we are grabbing something to eat.

Spirits are high: I think that there is a little nervousness, but that it is mostly from the unknown. I believe that for some it has hit them that we are actually going, while it may take landing in a foreign country for the others. I cannot speak for everyone, but I know that I will have no trouble falling asleep on this flight. May Mackenzie, on her first flight ever, also have a relaxing flight.

One longish flight for man (and woman), one amazing journey for Laconia Key Club kind.

The next post will be from rainy Zurich. Viel Spaß!!

Gute Nacht und schlaf schön.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Sounds like you're off to a good start. I put your blog link on the LHS Website for all to see. Have fun, Judy Robert

    ReplyDelete